Secretary. The Secretary shall be responsible for keeping an accurate record of all meetings of the Board of Directors, see that all notices are duly given in accordance with these Bylaws or as required by law, maintain the official records of the organization, and in general perform all duties customary to the office of Secretary and such other duties as from time to time may be assigned by the President or by the Board.
- Work with the president to organize board meetings, creation of agenda
- Make room reservations
- Attend board meetings
- Ensure the safety and accuracy of all board records
- Review board minutes
- Help coordinate at least one of the yearly activities
- Participate on the yearly planning meeting
- Keep track of the organization’s activities to make sure the actions of the organization are in accordance to the organization’s Bylaws.
- Keep track of the board members’ contact information in order to inform the board about meetings and updates on the organization.
- Check emails and respond or send to appropriate person for proper action
- Organization of the online data storage
- Any other secretarial work
- Be willing to fill an open position on the board other than the president
- Execute any other task to ensure the health and safety of the members and the Association
- 1 Year Term (2020)
- Board meetings ( 1 per month - approximately 3 hours each)
- Yearly Election Planning meeting ( 3 hours year)
- Coordination of an activity (10 to 20 hours per activity)
- Yearly planning meeting (10 hours )
- Google Drive maintenance (1 hour week)
- Check and respond emails (2 hours week)
- Passion for the Organization’s Mission
- Fluent in English
- Good organisation skills.
- Good time management.
- Good communications skills, written and verbal.
- Confidence with IT and computer packages (MS Office and Google tools ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Gmail , Google Drive)
- Accuracy and good attention to detail.
- An ability to stay calm and tactful under pressure.
- Self motivation.