Meet the Board of Directors
Carolina is from a small city in the state of São Paulo. Carolina is the co-founder of Viva Brasil STL and helps with the Viva Português coordination. Carolina works full time as Business Analyst and System Developer. She is active in sports as Baseball, and Color Guard Mom. Other interests are Photography, Glass work and Travel.
- MS in Computer Science from Webster University - St. Louis.
- BA in Computer Science from PUC São Paulo
General Board Member
Beth is native from São Paulo, Brazil. She started her professional in technology carrier in São Paulo, and continued it in Portugal (1998 – 2006). In 2006 she moved to St Louis. Beth has been an active and passionate participant of Viva Brasil association since its inception. She is also a Portuguese teacher at the Viva Português program.
- BS in Finance from PUC - MG
- BS in Business Administration from PUC - MG
Sidney was born in Brazil. His first time in St. Louis was as an AFS Exchange Student at the Ritenour H.S. He returned to the St. Louis area to seek his higher education. Sidney has 22 years of experience in Engineering and Project Management. Sidney is married with Sheila and together they have two wonderful kids. Sidney enjoys playing soccer, running, and biking.
- EMBA – Executive Master of Business Administration – Washington University, St. Louis
- MSEMgmt – M.S. Engineering Management – Missouri University of Science and Technology
- BSEE – B.S. Electrical Engineering – Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville
Director, Marketing and Graphic Design
Amanda was born in California and moved to St. Louis at the age of three. She has always been interested in the Brazilian culture. She started taking a class with our Viva Portuguese program and soon after started attending board meetings. She has worked her way up and has joined the board and handles all our marketing and graphic design efforts.
- BA in Business Marketing - Saint Louis University
- Minor in German